In September 2013 we launched The School of Supernatural Life. As the school heads into its final term, here’s the story so far and some of the thoughts and comments of the students.
Rachel Murrill, the school’s leader writes: This past year has already exceeded our expectations. We’ve shared laughter and tears as individual lives have been transformed by encountering God. As students have gained greater revelation of who God is, who they are, and what they can do together, they are increasingly being equipped and released into their destinies.
We are fully expectant for God to do immeasurably more than we could even dare to imagine in this next coming year too.
This is what the students have to say:
- SSL has been life changing. Thank you for introducing me to the Holy Spirit. My life will never be the same again.
- SSL has been a real milestone in my Christian life and has transformed my relationship with God, my Father. I have learned so much, not just how to hear the Holy Spirit and be confident in that, but I have also learned about myself, my identity in God and who Father has created me to be. The teaching has been awesome and I’ve made friends for life through SSL. If you’re thinking about doing SSL next year, don’t think any more, just get your application submitted. It is life-giving and life-changing.
- The worship was superb and took me to new places with God.
- I know who I am now! God’s grace is changing me into the person He intended me to be.
- I am now a new person since doing SSL. Before SSL I knew that I was fearfully and wonderfully made, but now I feel it! Now I actually love myself. No more comparing myself with others! I’m so free to be what my father God made me to be!
- I have a different view of God before I found it difficult to call Him Dad. I am much bolder in evangelism and prayer is not so much of a chore anymore.
- Before I started SSL I knew I was sort of “stuck” in my Christian walk due to disappointment. I had tried really hard to shake it off but somehow it kept turning up uninvited!. During the course God has impacted me powerfully as I have learnt to HOPE, DREAM & REST. I’m just starting to understand what this really means as His daughter.
- Through SSL God has shown me that I needed to leave past disappointments behind. I’ve realised how much God loves me as a daughter and that He values me. I didn’t believe I would ever stop crying or laugh again but He has turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
- I really didn’t want to do outreach but I never knew it was possible to enjoy it! I’ve loved just blessing people and showing God’s love to them.
- SSL has activated my faith. I am enjoying who I am and am learning to enjoy life instead of striving and worrying about tomorrow. If you are hungry for more of God then go to SSL. SSL is like a feast of the finest banquet food. Don’t settle for crumbs, come for a feast!
- SSL has been an amazing opportunity to get encouraged in seeking out an intimate relationship with the Father, it’s what we are made for. You are encouraged to share your faith from a place of sonship, being the Good news wherever you are, at home, at work, in the community. I would recommend anyone to sign up for SSL you will find a new freedom in Christ, a new boldness, learning to hear his voice, standing in the authority you have as a child of God and seeing God use you to bless others, seeing people healed and encouraged, touched by the love of God. It really is an adventure of seeing heaven touch earth and we get to take part.
- It was power packed. I am glad I was a part of it. Overall, I have been tremendously impacted and I am grateful for all that God is doing in me through SSL.
Interested in being part of the new school year? Visit www.newlifechurchmiltonkeynes.org/ssl